Jun 26, 2005

Da Vinci Code



I have read the book.

The thing is everybody who ever read anything that has more than a thousand page in his life read this book.

I had this thing about not doing what everyone wants to do. So I was fairly adamant that I would not read the friggin' book.

Until one day my sister came home with it, read it overnight, and the next day, gushed over its merits.

My Daddy though took the book and read it for about four days, with me peering over his shoulder, demanding that he finished it ASAP!

But when I finally I had it, I waited about two days before reading it, sabi kasi ni Kris, "Once you start, you can't stop." Eh, I was busy with all my school stuffs. Ehem, 4th year na po kasi, Bar review na. hehehe.

So, one night, I started reading it. I started at about 12 in the morning, and couldn't put down the freaking book. Because it started with this bizarre murder and this even more bizarre picture of a man arranging himself in the Vitruvian Man position, silly scared chicken shit that I am, I arranged myself under my sheets, reading it! And even more silly scared chicken shit that I am, I couldn't sleep, when i finally decided to give in to my boooody's demands, though my eyes were very heavy.. I was able to sleep at 4 in the morning! When I woke up, walang toothbrush o hilamos, I finished the book, and came out of the room at 1 in the afternoon!

Now, do you know what I am doing?

I am researching the freakin' facts! I find myself staring at the Last Supper painting or a replica of it hanging on our dining room's wall. I find myself staring at the Mona Lisa in the net while at work. I think and stare and discuss to anyone every single interesting facts! i am a walking freakin' Da Vinci Code Rewind Machine.

Yun nga, i find myself researching on things, and sometimes, I'd raised my eyebrow, sabi ko, "Pucha! Baka gusto man lang ni Da Vinci nakasmile si mona lisa arug kian, so what's the big fuss?!" Why create a mystery when perhaps there is none!

One thing is for sure though, I would always think of the Eiffel Tower as one big phallus. --> huh?! o san yan galing? anong connect?!?

Malayo ang napulot ko sa religious discussions ng book ano? Kanya-kanyang trip lang! hahaha!

0 Gorgeous People Said --: