Jun 29, 2005

I hate my height! Anybody want some inch?



Again, this is how people here are.. dwarfs!!! bunch of freakin dwarfs! Most men are anyways.

I had the "dakulaon" experience again. I cannot reiterate enough how much i hate, abhor, loathe the word.. especially if it comes with snickers and pure witless comments. AAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!

Let me outta here! God! i can't wait for the day when my height would look normal.

CAn this really be normal??



Probably not huh?

*sigh

Anyways, There is a friend far-away, whom I really miss.. You know who u are! I will prepare an entry and pics especially for you...wherever u are..

NOTE: If the movies have MTRCB, I have Erbe. How can my literary juices flow when He edits, corrects, and pouts when he reads cursed words, or words like penis, vagina or fuck on my blog. Tell me people! Tell me! I told him so that we would avoid the quarrel, buti pa wag na lang siang magbasa, right? Anyways, i love the guy, so I adhere to his wishes. But what is worong with the word PENIS, tell me?!