Jul 15, 2005

all about love

Have you ever loved someone?

You know, really really loved that person?

I have, geeze! so many freakin' times, I'd imagine! It has even become a running joke to Rarye.. the guyFRIENDs.

Back then, I was this idealistic-fairy-tale-kind-a-girl. And I thought I already knew all about it.. Then I got my heart broken..
Then somebody came along, and then I thought, "Now, I think I know much better!"
And then the ass broke my heart, then another ass broke my heart. Freakin' assHoles! Until i hated all those friggin-worthless-asses.


So there I was living my life, free of assess..When one day, He comes along. Quite unexpectedly, I'd say. Then I finally learned that what I knew about love was all worth diddly-freakin-squat!

Because I finally learned all about LOVE.

LOVE is a lot of things. Sometimes, it's sacrifice.

It's about holding back your tears when your tears would hurt him more.
It's about giving him the fried chicken when he wants it.
It's about patience, the ability to understand than to be angry.
It's about commitment, that no matter what curveballs fate throws at you both, you stay.

It is the ability to say "I am sorry, I was wrong"
and it comes with the heart that can say, "I forgive you."

Love comes with the knowledge that you still have a lot to learn. But you want to learn until you have left are memories and a couple of tooth.

Best of all, it teaches you so much about yourself,
that you suddenly want to be a better person..

Mama said I am learning. I guess I am. Baba taught me so much of loving. I guess it's because he has the heart that knows how to give it. And for that I am the luckiest girl in the world.

It's weird though.. Sometimes, I am amazed at how Love becomes you, the person becomes you.. that you think of him first before yourself, but still you are your own person..

And although you live, sometimes, you take your next breath because he does.

Wala lang.. baba is just sick kaya I am not doing so well.. kaya naging senti.

0 Gorgeous People Said --: