Aug 27, 2005

Freakin' Weddings!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Weddings!

Before Erbe came to my life I NEVER actually thought of marrying anybody, or wanting to get married. Yeah sure, there were those I was with and I thought, "Maybe.." But there was never this: "I gotta marry u NOW!" feeling.

In fact, before Erbe came, I wanted to get married when I would be like 35. Yep, u freakin' read it right, 3-5! 35, ladies and gentleman 35! And I was even considering moving it to the big 4-0! Well, that is if my biological clock would not be ringing rather crazily by that time, of course.

Now, I am bloody 25… And I am attending weddings one after another, and learning of friends, classmates, acquaintances who are all getting married!

Note: I just attended one yesterday..Congratulations to Sugar and Eugene! Have a wonderful journey! Sugs, I'm glad u finally found forever..

OK. U GOT ME! I confessed! The marriage syndrome is getting to me.. I am afflicted with it.. Sometimes, I want to really badly get married ASAP. Loving Erbe crazily doesn't help much with abating the feeling, that has become a freakin' bloody need. Need, mind you! Not want, f*@#ng NEED! (Ba, forgive the curse, I will not delete that no matter how much u frown at me!)

Anyways, my wonderful Mama and I have an agreement, I can ONLY get married after I take the Bar exam and not any sooner. *sigh.. I plan to stick by it. If only I am sure that I'd definitely take the bar next year.. What if I get scared shit?!?! Well, at least I gotta stick with my 3-5 plan or even the 4-0 scheme! Hehe..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

SM? Wuzat? Oh, you think I could get a civil wedding secretly?

Note: A friend of mine has done that. Congratulations to Mrs. KL!

I kinda think it's immature. Really! It is. I don't understand that. My family loves Erbe and are very supportive of us. I don't think there's any need to surreptitiously get married! Besides, Erbe, being an OOOOOOLD man wouldn't want to do any secret marriage stuffs..Although, I gotta admit, we are greatly tempted. Celibacy is a very difficult thing! Hahaha! (Note to Ba: I am NOT going to erase that either!)

Anyways, if there were plans, they have been greatly thwarted by this story:

While in Nene's capping ceremony..

Eden ( a cousin): "Ate, sinabi ko kay Mama (my aunt) na kasal na kamo ni Erbe"
I just shrugged and smiled, not thinking of it as any big-a-deal.

While we were having this conversation, apparently another conversation is taking place..
Auntie: "Day, kasal na plan si Tere..yada..yada..yada"
Mama was stunned.
Mama: "Sabi man ni isay?"
My aunt explained, continuing her gullibility and goading Mama until my poor Mother was completely enraged. Her blood pressure going 300/200! Hehehe..

Anyways, I was still unaware of it all happening.

Later..

Mama: "Nene (My sister), kamo plan tigpaparaloko nindo ako! Kasal na plan si ate mo, tinatago nindo sako!.. yada..yada..yada.. Mga TRAYDOR! PAPALAYASON ko na yan!

Nene was outraged as well, entirely oblivious to the whole thing. She dragged my cousin (Eden) who started it all, who by that time she finished explaining to my still furious mother the whole thing was shaking down to her itty-little-bitty toes! Hah. Serves her right!

Mama and I talked afterwards and I was able to convince her that she could search the entire database of the Civil Registrars of the whole planet and she wouldn't be able to find any evidence of the freakin' imaginary wedding! Hah.

But at least that cures any wayward thought of getting married via SM! Who would want to after that incident?! Would u?!

Weddings! Hmp.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us