Aug 18, 2005

Men's insensitivity and Women's vanity


aa4
Originally uploaded by
Silhoutte.

I am a self-confessed lover of vintage clothes.. otherwise knows as UKAY!

I derive great satisfaction from buying something nice for P50! or even P35! I do!

NOTE: I know a place which sells clothes at P35, but u wouldn't know it was that cheap!

So being that kindagirl.. It is a really big deal for me to buy something, costing me P700!

Which I did.

I happened to see something in this catalog and i bought it.

But of course, i would want Erbe to see me in it!

Anyways, that day i was wearing the "thing" and i was really feelin' quite good..

I had an exam and i told Erbe to meet me at 7:30 in the evening..

Lately, he has been making me wait because of something which I cannot tell u due to his command.

Anyways, there i was in my new clothes and i was waiting..
...2 minutes passed..
I texted, "Wer ka na?"
...5 minutes..
I was getting irritated..
..10 minutes..
I was texting unmentionables stuff..
..15 minutes..
I was freaking furious.
..30 minutes..
I was out, walking furiously, muttering to myself, cursing, texting him.
Yet no response.
I was like halfway to my ride when I stopped.
And thought, "he hasn't seen my tee!"
Blame it on woman's vanity.
I turned around, cursing myself, i went back.
I started texting again..and again started
waiting, simmering in complete anger.. Yet i had to let him see me in my tee!
After......................... 55 minutes..
He was there finally.
And i started to wait for him to comment on the freakin' tee.. and waited and waited...

When we were walking home..
HE said.. pause.. I held my breath..
"Oi, ok baga bado mo."
That was about it. I couldn't believe it. After all I went through!!! I wanted to bloody kill him. But well, what can you do?!
*sigh
Men!