Sep 24, 2005

Labuyo..awwww shiiiiiiit!

I have noticed that I have people reading my posts, although I am completely baffled as to who and why.. Hell, this is all about my crap. So, if you're reading this, please leave a message.

Anyways, I am currently waiting for Erbe to finish his work.. so, this entry is just an incessant rambling of a scatterbrain. amen.

It's freakin' raining again. This worries me.

For the past week, our house is damn flooded.

Sometimes up to my ankle,
up to my knees,
up to my neck. -- this last one as you could imagine is my exaggeration.

Anyways, it is flooded.

Thank you Labuyo.

I live in a place where floods are as natural as breathing. In fact, in our house, we have finally managed to have a system for flood-attack. I have survived a number of floods -- but this last one sucks!

Why?

Oh, it's no biggie really. It just happened that it was the damn fiesta when the freakin' flood decided to happily visit every nooks of our house.

We celebrated the fiesta with damn-up-to-my-ass water inside the house.

You could just imagine:
Visitor: "Manay Iday! Maray na fiesta po!"
Me: "Dagus po, tulay tulay na po kamo dian. O baka po mahulog kamo! Dagus po, makitaas po kang bitis nindo sa tukawan ta baka alipungahun kamo! Uya po, o pritos na galunggong! Pasensia na po ta dai kami nakaluto, si lutuan po kaya naanod kang baha, pati naman po si dapug-dapug mi..."
Hehehe..

You could just imagine.

Anyways, there goes my rambling..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us