Sep 9, 2005

Puchang buhay to!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

When I was in elementary, there were three things I liked to do:
1. Play "agawan base" with my friends versus the grade 5 boys.
2. Hang out with the "Strikers". Sue me! That was our name! Blame it on Meilen.
3. Watched Batibot.

Worries: None… Oh yeah! Failing my Chinese subject was a constant worry.

That was it!

When I was in High School, there were four things I liked to do:
1. Stalk out my crushes..hehehe.. (FYI: I made lots of enemy with one crush I had)
2. Hang out with the Strikers - Che, Tin, Nette, Lala, Mia, and I.
3. Watched Power Rangers on the tube.

Worries:
1. Failing Math and Science subjects.
2. "Bugay! Nalingawan ko na naman magpadentista! " – I was supposed to report for braces tightening.

TRIVIA: I wore freakin' braces from the time I was 13-years-old to until I was 21!

When I was in college my interests were:
1. Hanging out/cutting classes with Tin, Gui, and Setay.
2. SJF
3. The existence/nonexistence love life.

But I guess my worries were a little bit more serious. .
1. I was worried about Boinx getting drunk AGAIN and going to class drunk!
2. I questioned my faith – my religion.
3. Mga tanong sa pagbubuntis, PMS, pag-inom, at sigarilyo – not that I ever took up the habits.
4. I had intertwining love-life with Bessie!
5. He likes me/He likes me NOT! Most of the time NOT!

Pero ngayon naman, I have these interests:
1. Sweldo.
2. Magnegosyo kami ni E.
3. Law books.
4. Work.
5. Getting married bago ma-ANGOT!
6. Pinoy Big Brother! Hahaha! O another? ! JOLOGS na kung JOLOGS!

My worries:
1. Cycles of Mr. Ursua. -- lam nia na kung sino sia.. URSUA!
2. Na di na naman magswesweldo ang opisina!

NOTE: With all due respect, akala ko po ba bago magtraslacion may sweldo na! Eh, bad trip naman! Last month pang-sweldo ko yun ah! Magkikinsenas na naman!

3. Kung bagsak ako sa Tax 1 at di makakapag-graduate!
4. Kung matatangal si Uma at Nene – my favorites!

Eh, bale yan lang naman..
I was just thinking of an entry na bagay sa swaying tree na nakapost sa taas..

Saka bale, yung.. la pa ring sweldo.. kaya nanawagan sa lahat ng pinagkakautangan ko:
1. Tinay
2. Oying
3. Bobet
4. Tin-tin
5. Sussette
6. Jason
7. Pipo
8. Tikya
9. Isagani
10. Emie – P20 ata di ba?

Pwede ba, eto o sainyo na ang kaluluwa ko! Hehehe..