Oct 18, 2005

-- baby nene --


kris
Originally uploaded by Silhoutte.
For folding beds turned magic carpet

for walls turned mountains

for crying with me when I bumped little Richard with a bike

for the pictures u drew on my second grader book

for making christmas and new years memorable even without mama and daddy

for the brunei stories,
the fight with the smelly men on the bus,
escaping to go to bandar,
the cute pakistanis..

for listening to stories of my countless crushes and love stories or just plain stupid stories

for getting angry when i am

for being happy for my victories

for the talks about everything under the sun

for the shared wicked sense of humor that most people would not understand

for the books! yes, the books!

for all little and big things -- countless.

for being the most wonderful little bratty sister in the world whom I love to distraction!

You and I have been there together.

magkasangga ba! :)

I can always count on that.

Love u nene ko!

Happy birthday!!!