Mar 23, 2006

nakatsinelas na buntis


nakatsinelas na buntis
Originally uploaded by
Silhoutte.

I have two GREAT news!

(Although come to think of it, I think the WHOLE freakin' world knows about these and so they wouldn't come as a surprise)

Anyways, here goes..

1st. I have just graduated from LAW school. Yep. Finizzzz... Still sucks though because after graduation, we still had to attend classes and take exams. That is UNC for you.. IT is no wonder why instead of studying for tomorrow's exam, here I am blogging and doing God knows what. I figured, hell, I have been given my friggin' degree, haven't I?!
'Syds, it's not like I am going to take the BAR soon. NOpe. I am not taking it yet. Why? Money, first of all. If you can dish out 150,000 grand for me, than perhaps, I would consider it. On the second thought, naah.. I still have to give birth to my baby, shouldn't I?

Yes, ladies and gentleman, that is my second pride and joy -- my baby!!!

Erbe likes for our baby to have this thingie hanging between the legs. Dream on baba! I, being the mother, have the right to have the first option -- whether it's a girl or a boy.

I think it's a girl. (A pause for my Fervent prayer..)

So, here's my pic. What am I doing here???

I just finished with the whole graduation enchilada chuva. Pregnant and newly graduated.

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

P.S.

I am NOT FAT! I am pregnant for god's sakes!!!!!