Apr 15, 2006

my current addiction


sims
Originally uploaded by
Silhoutte.

I think settie is mad at me.. I can't blame her. I am a horrible excuse for a friend. I am up to my neck with work and I have no time to do anything else. What do I do?
1. I work.
2. Sleep for like 3-5 hours (which is bad for little Paige, I know.)
3. Play SIMS. I am an addict on that freakin' game.

anyways,

It's tough and really scary, doing business.. Sometimes u get screwed up by people (Thanks Anthony Paul!) and its a hairy business. Erbe and I are always arguing about business stuff..geeze! I am deprive of sleep and with Paige draining my body nutrients, I am left a wreck! Crying at every inopportune moment and going at Erbe like a freakin' hyena!

My only consolation, aside from cuddling inside my husband's arms, is SIMS! i cant freakin' install the SIMS 2 in our pc.. dunno what's wrong but it's totally pissing me off! It doesn't help that Jess was able to install it in his laptap without sweat. I want that SIMS 2! I want my sim having sex for god's sakes!!!! hehehe..