Sep 1, 2006

I WAS CALLED A BITCH


loser
Originally uploaded by Silhoutte.
Hello!!!

I looked for my blog via Google and to my surprise it came out and it was because somebody who loves Pacquiao called me a "bitch" for my post on Manny. (Try it by the way, type "piebuko" and you'd come across it)

It was funny. hehe.

What was funny about it? I didn't know somebody reads my blog and that a post of mine could generate that hatred! Damn! I'm freakin' good!

Okay, in fairness, I did a fair number on Manny with that post. I don't hate him! I just had a phase where I was just tired of all the ruckus about him and this "hero" thing. By the way, I did a number on Sara Balabagan there, why didn't anybody react on that? hehe...

Anyways, so that the Manny fan won't hate me anymore. Let me redeem myself in your eyes... the phase where I didn't like Manny is OVAH! You read that? OVER! You see, I saw this clip about Morales and where he says that he'd beat the crap out of Pacquiao to redeem himself. I didn't like that. Na-ah. I still want Manny to beat the crap out of him! Sa pinoy pa rin ako! And this time, I am betting against Rowel that Manny will win. The thing is, Owel is also betting on the same thing. hehe. So, I like Pacquiao again. And if it's any consolation to you, Manny Fan, I was freakin' pregnant and you don't mess with a Pregnant woman's estrogen, though she's a biatch! hehe... I like being called that. dunno...

...I still find it funny that someone besides my friends reads my blog.

But I think I know who that person is... And if he/she is who I think he/she he is...

Geeze!

I have a baby now. Ano ba naman yan! Get a life!

Really!

Fuc#@ng pathetic.