Dec 31, 2006

First WEDDING Anniversary


Ba,

I would like to thank you…

For the adobo you cook (my favorite dish of all)

For the bachoy in the morning and the sliced bread for breakfast

For irritating the hell out of me with your farts, which seems to give me brain freezes

For the late night talks

For the quarrels…oh, geeze! The quarrels. They say that when two people loves each other passionately, they would quarrel with as much passion… Well, I think we pass that description.

For our little girl. There could be no thank you enough for her. She is just simply my life’s miracle, just as you have always been.
For holding on when times were tough, were really tough, and
were really, really tough.
For your faith. I can conquer mountains because of that.
For washing our clothes and never complaining that I never have. I did ONCE…at least.
For being my savior and my protector.
For the ears that never fail to listen to all my gossips and my never ending complaints.
For your patience because you have a lot of it.
For shrugging off my bitchiness and my nastiness.
For always wanting to give the best for us and for our children and never failing to be the best husband and father that you can be.
For every little thing that you have done, have not done, said and did.
But most of all for your love.

Ba, I could go on and on forever and ever about how much grateful I am and how lucky I am to have you for a husband, but words will never suffice.

Thank you for putting up with me.
For loving me this whole year through.

And for the promise that you will always do.
Happy Anniversary.