Dec 27, 2006

Oh Happy Day!




We just received a wonderful news and I am happy!

What's the news? My hubby is okay and we have...umm...60 or so years to be together.

Merry Christmas to all of you!!!

And may the new year be a year where your heart's prayer will be answered.

Merry Christmas to those far away from me, especially to...
1. Bes
2. Rarye.
3. Muni
4. Lonlon
5. To all those who reads this and I do not know that they do.

This is my bullshit new years resolution:
1. I will learn to cook. (When Ate Liza learns to carry a Celine Dion-worthy tune...probably nevah!)
2. I will be a dutiful and caring wife. (Yeah sure. When the hell freezes the freakin' devil's ass off! But I will really try baba...)
3. I will stay off playing Sims (and of course, by that time I have stopped breathing.)
4. I will seriously turn to my review for the Bar. (God! HELP ME!!!)
5. I will find a job paying me a freaking lot of money by October (Even if I have to coerce my sister in taking me to UK)
6. I will be a very patient mother...
7. I will never miss a Sunday Mass.
8. Have I said I will learn to cook?
9. What about being a soft-spoken wife?
10. Ah, yeah and how about staying off playing Sims to pass the Bar?
11. oh. I forgot. I have to DIET AND lose all this freaking weight!!!