Feb 18, 2007

The axe and the briefs










Bag! Bag! Bag!
Exactly, that was the sound I heard a couple of hours ago outside our house.
screaming.

So We hurriedly checked out the noise.

And this was what we saw.

A neighbor. Wearing briefs. Just briefs. With a big axe on his hand. Busily trying to break down another neighbor's house.
Geeze.
I just love living here.

So I hurriedly dialled the police EMERGENCY number.
It rang.
and rang.
and rang.
and rang.
tap.tap.tap.
I waited.
and waited.
and waited.
fuck.

I put down the phone and dialled Erbe's father's number. An retired policeman with a rank of a major.
5 minutes later -- the police arrived.

Nobody was arrested though. tsk. tsk. tsk. Too bad. Apparently, the guy in his briefs busily cracking open the door of the neighbor with his axe is a relative of the victims. So, it's unthinkable that they should have him arrested! No, no that is just not done. That is NOT at all proper. HUH?!
I figured somebody has to be slashed open first before anybody would get arrested in this place.

*sigh














0 Gorgeous People Said --: