Feb 6, 2007

He gives me the chills



I am at awe.
Just simply at awe and I want to share him.
Share his incredible genius --
his talent to capture a single second and break your heart with it.
that you would look at the picture and reach out as if you could actually touch the strand of the hair and feel the breathing.
I want to share his genius --
his incredible capacity to write down a word. one or two. a sentence. And have your heart ripped out from your chest.
Or just sit amazed that someone understood.
Or just someone noticed and saw what most spent their lifetime not knowing...
I want to share his genius --
his capacity to make you see and understand how he feels. how he is. how wretched and utterly beautiful life is all at the same time.
how an illness can define you if you let it.
and how amazing the human spirit is.

I want to share to you -- noah grey.

www.noahgrey.com -- be humbled.