Feb 13, 2007

LINEUP

Earlier, my husband and I were watching the news and agreeing on the people we are going to vote for, talking about the sheer audacity of some who even considered running let alone actually filing for candidacy, and considering the likelihood of some winning and some losing...

Here is a summary of what we talked about:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Arroyo. Yes, he is with the Administrative party, but we are still going to vote for him. He has never failed to show that he is a good politician and that he always had seemed to be always backing up what is right, or at least what I think is right.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Pangilinan. I think his decision to run independente is genius but stupid. Well, It is genius because he could never go wrong. He is not taking sides, although impliedly he is actually siding against the administration although independente. Well, I don't think he has a choice anyways. He has been very vocal about his opinion of the dwarf actually robbing the freaking crown from the King. He is also not with the opposition, although they are "adopting" him. He can't be called balimbing. By not siding though with the administration, he lost his chance of having the government's schemes and machinations to scam the votes not work actively for him. On a second thought, he has Sharon Cuneta. That about secures him a senate seat. Well, as for me, I will vote for him because he seems trustworthy enough to give a seat in the Senate to, without the people worrying he'd be making nuclear bombs on the basement of the Senate building or scamming the taxes from the people... his wife is rich enough to buy the whole manila. hehe.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Chiz. I need not explain why. I am voting for him because of crusades to reveal the truth and not falter with fear in the process. Also, Tikya and I thinks he is cute. Dunno why. He reminds me of Bamboo. Probably because of the eyes.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Cayetano. He is like Chiz' right-hand man. I felt sorry for him and at the same time was rather impressed with him when he faced the dwarf's husband.. u know, the one with the big stomach who really likes Pacquiao. I like his courage and I trust that he is still idealistic at this point. It'd be ironic if a few years from now, some hotshot congressman would be accusing him of his own unreported wealth. Not likely at this point, so I can trust the Senate to him. Also, I like his father. That Maalaala Mo Kaya story was a propaganda to wrest votes from people for Peter!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Recto. Why do I only see him when he is campaigning? Or watching his son's contests? Where was he when they senate was debating on the Garci tapes? or the Cha-cha? or fuck! Anything!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Pacquiao. I wish he just sticks with boxing, singing (if you call that singing), and yes, acting! He could try that! Not just the Congress for god sakes! He is going to be some freaking puppet. Whoever convinced Pacquiao to run must be the stupidest person or the shrewdest person in the freaking country! Also, Manny should take note of his coach's advice on that next match lined up. It'd do him good to train for that one than waste his time with Politics dirt.

Well, so far that is what we have surmised.

The rest?
Mga balimbing, trapo, o di pa namin pinagisipan.

0 Gorgeous People Said --: