Feb 26, 2007

Usapang Artista - pinatulan ko na!


I can't wait for the new movie installment of Harry Potter as I was able to read the book. I can't wait to see Grawp, Hagrid's Giant Brother. Yes, there are Giants in this installment. Voldemort will take form here, and Harry will finally understand his connection with Voldemort.


I was also able to find the zip file for the online book of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. There are about 800 plus pages and I was able to finish 300 pages since yesterday. It's cute. Harry will finally hook up with Ginny Weasly, Ron's younger sister, and Malfoy and Snape will finally show their true colors and go after Dumbledore.

On to this couple...
Back when I bothered to watch a few minutes of Panday or so... What irked me the most is the fact that Panday and his wife (played by Evangelista) wore the same red clothes and I became obsessed with the thought that they seem to be not changing their freaking undies.
And they probably smell like shit. STINKO!
Every Sunday, I would actually feel my heart beating whenever a blind item comes up in Buzz talking of a couple who broke up and I would catch myself hoping it's them. Pathetic.

Have you seen the interview of Hope, James alleged mistress? And James interview with Korina?
Question: If James really did not have an affair with this woman?
why is he soooooooooooooo guilty?
Why is Kris saying that sometimes they want to give up already?
Why is she claiming that she hasn't forgiven him?
For what???
If what he is saying is true,
what the hell is there to forgive?
I've been mulling this over...
I have nothing better to do until the Bar review starts.. Yeah, pathetic I know if kung pinatulan ko na ang showbiz.