Mar 30, 2007

getting the hang of it literally


My arms hurts a lot. Damn whole lot.


I knew CWC exists. It's like a 20-minute ride away from here, but we never bothered to check the damn place out; although, everytime it'd be feature in some show, we always pledge to visit the place.

We never did until today.


It started with my pregnant sister wanting to go swimming. I didn't want to but when the lights went out and Casureco told us that the electricity won't be back for another five hours, I agreed to go to CWC.


Kris, Mama, Erbe, Paige, and Annie = P600.00 in order to be able to get in the pool.


But you know what? We only paid P300.00 for Erbe and Me to go wakeboarding and the five of us to go swimming. We should have paid P900.00 all in all.


Obviously, we did some heavy cheating to escape from paying the total bill.


But, yes Erbe and I did some wakeboarding. I felt utterly stupid getting the instructions while kneeling on the board (we decided to do kneeboarding). There was these two boys, yes freakin' boys, kneeling on their boards, eager and ready to go, while I was...well, nervous.


Erbe went first and he was able to go halfway the whole thing. He lost his hold halfway.

That's what usually happens, you lose your hold.

But that's not what happened to me. I lost my board.

There I was thinking that, "Yeah, I am doing this!!! What if I fall.. what if...oh shit!"

I lost the board and I was hanging on the string for my dear life. And I can't imagine why I didn't let go of the freaking string. I was kneeboarding...and I mean, I was KNEE boarding.


Stupid.

I deserve this damn aching arms.