Apr 11, 2007

Can You Give Me the Answer?



I don't want to blog about this...

Really, I don't.

But I was surfing through the TV channels earlier (no matter how pathetic the number of channels we have), and I happened to take a moment and watch this show in GMA with Dennis Trillo as one of the lead characters...

It struck me how noticeable and distracting his facial tick has become.

He has a facial tick.

I wonder why.
My sister said it's probably bell's palsy...

I was so curious that I searched through Google; but alas, Google failed me.
No answer.
Anybody knows why???

Well, you're wondering who the hell is Dennis Trillo? -
  • Wikipedia on Dennis Trillo

  • Anyways, check out this stuffs:
    Gloria ang dwende ng Palasayo political jokes -
  • cyber istambayan

  • Did you know that Thailand has no YouTube? -
  • multimedia news
  • 4 Gorgeous People Said --:

    Anonymous said...

    ay akala ko nasa character niyang tigpplay..sabi ni jud.. to make it stand out so people would remember...tibaad clinical man nanggad adi? dae ko yn dinadalan..nadangug ko lng k jud..hehe (defensive)

    Tinggay said...

    haha...
    talaga tighirit mo na dai ka nagdadalan ano!
    hehe..
    iyo ngani. dai ko talaga aram kung nasa character. check out mo ta garo naturalun lang talaga ang tick. saka uncontrollable. pano man naaraman ni judy na sa character lang?

    Anonymous said...

    hehe...inda nani..tanda ko sa leading character lectures kan college (totoo yn, nsa elective mi yn, under kn effective scriptwriting 101 na kalokohan ...hehe)..mas magayun daa if the viewers realize the salient flaws of the lead character...para mkarelate daa gabus...he's not so perfect after all...(pero why a tick is beyond me, pede naman lng tong may F and P deficiency hehe)

    Tinggay said...

    no, its a tick. definitely a tick talaga.
    tig-analyze mi pa ni erbe ang facial ticking nia.
    it's difficult to do that type of ticking kung dai talaga clinical ang raison d'etre.