Apr 7, 2007

Jesus Died




and my penance?

I work, restlessly pounding on my keyboard like there is no tomorrow.
Supposedly, the whole freakin' country is on vacation.(I dont understand that. Jesus died, so yeah, let's hit the beach, don on our bikinis and have lots of fun.
That's stupid.) but well, as I was saying, I am working.
It really sucks.

The whole city is closed. No shopping malls. Just some restos offering all meaty delicacies, which are forbidden right now.

I have just finished a dozen files and now I am starting on another batch due tomorrow.

I am a content writer by the way.
I write all sorts of articles for companies websites. I have done all sorts of articles -- poker, vacation spots, offshore banking, shipping, name it.
It's actually fun just to stay at home and pound on your keyboard.

But hell, I gotta take the bar exam soon and pass it so I could be a lawyer, screw people, put some behind bars, and have the time to hit the beach while Jesus dies as well.

Letter to Jesus

Dear Jesus,

I am a horrible woman. Forgive my blasphemy and forgive those dancing in Boracay right now while you are suffering on the cross.



Amen.

Love,
An extremely exhausted woman from a Third World Country

*sigh

3 Gorgeous People Said --:

BillyWarhol said...

Yer Funny!!

U also have my deep respect for being a Mom & also having to write the Bar exams!!

Definitely not EZ & i wish U the Best of Luck!!

;))

Anonymous said...

It won't take a luck for you to pass that bar exam.. coz I think you'll work hard..

so instead of a goodluck...

GODBLESS! You can do it.

Btw.. we can make the Philippines higher than a third world country right? It may seem hard.. but it is do-able. :D

Anonymous said...

Yeah, thanks for your prayer, I was actually in Boracay on Good Friday :-)