Apr 16, 2007

The Malakar


Seriously.


Why?! Really. Why?!

Why is he still there???


He is irritating me and I am not even in the same freakin' country he is in!


Admittedly though, after I read an entry on celebritysmack about his life story, I was a little bit sympathetic.


But not THAT sympathetic.
I just don't understand. It's Bull. Really it is.


4 Gorgeous People Said --:

Anonymous said...

Really liked the look and feel of your blog. Very cool theme!

Tinggay said...

Thanks a lot. It's a free template though. :)
Anyways, I really like your blog as well.
It's really intimidating. Really good blogs are featured and everything.
:)
Great Work!

Anonymous said...

i can't stand seeing SANJAYA there! i've always wanted him out but still he's reigning up there on AI's stage! errr...

Anonymous said...

Hi, MyBlogLog-hopping from Ann's MyBlogLog page (Fighting Gravity)... You've got an interesting site, here. :)

Bleah, Sanjaya had to go... How'd he ever make it that far? I'll just say that you gotta give the talentless guy a few points for having the courage to go up there in front of millions and make a fool of himself. LOL. He's got guts to go for his dream, that's for sure.