Apr 11, 2007

rambling about boils and promotions


I got promoted to "fast editing" position. I'm paid a much higher rate.
The thing is, I don't like to be promoted.
I want to stay in my comfort zone, where I live the editing to my editor, Mike.

Damn.

Nothing interesting to say.

I have a huge boil on my freakin' ass. Seriously!
This is an information overload, but I just don't give a damn.
It hurts like hell.
And I have a huge huge migraine right now.
So basically I'm the house grouch. People avoid me because I go around the house whining and complaining about my freakin' ass. I'm a big whiner. I irritate people and when I hurt I turn into a total bitch. No gracious lady/mother for me.

Anyways, forgive my series of blasphemy and Check out these interesting posts:

What men should know before their 10th year wedding anniversary -
  • inthepursuitofgod

  • Some damn good songs to listen to when you need "a pick me up" -
  • inthepursuitofgod

  • Galas giving fathers give Chastity belts to their daughters and promises fidelity to mother --
  • hubands view

  • Heck, you would want him for your husband as well -
  • short and sweet
  • 0 Gorgeous People Said --: