Apr 9, 2007

Skeletons in the Closet

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It's all about people's secrets -- the silliest, biggest, scariest, stupidest.
We all have our own secrets. Something we did. we desire. we think about.
It can be a love your still thinking about each day. Or loving your bestfriend's wife. Or masturbating almost 20 times a day! It doesn't matter. We all have that.

This blog allows people to scream their secrets.
I think it also helps people feel that they are not alone.
That they are worthy.
That they are loved and still love.

As for me, I am addict to this blog. The posts only changed on Sundays, but I would wait each week to read a new batch of secrets.

It is fascinating as well as humanizing. It also makes me feel better about my own secrets that I can't still reveal.

Check it out -- www.postsecret.blogspot.com

2 Gorgeous People Said --:

Anonymous said...

I love Postsecret. I wanna send my own postcard.

Tinggay said...

hehe...

I wanna send my own too, but I have too many secrets to know where to start.

:)