Apr 18, 2007

Sometimes, I am ashamed of my countrymen











I apologize.

I apologize to Julia Campbell and her family.
I am deeply ashamed.
She didn't deserve what happened to her.
It angers me.
The sheer atrocity!

To kill a person who has been doing nothing but help out this forsaken country.











Julia was a funny, intelligent, beautiful, and kind-hearted human being.
You can read her
blog and you'd know how truly wonderful she was. Her blog is worth reading. It speaks so much of how truly it is like here in the Philippines.
She spent two years helping out Filipinos and suffering stomach worms (that she even named her worm - Fred).
She really didn't deserve what happened to her
I'm so ashamed.
And I'm truly sorry.

5 Gorgeous People Said --:

Anonymous said...

why? what did you do?

Anonymous said...

How did you know she was killed?

Tinggay said...

Chino, I did nothing.
I'm just apologizing to her family for what happened to her here and for what a Filipino did to her.
After you read her blog, you sort of realize she was a real person. You know..
And her Dad left comments which made her family real to me.
I am just so sorry for them.

Tinggay said...

Ann,
It was in the news.
The police considers it a homicide.
She was buried...the person/people who did it probably wanted to hide the crime.
Anyways, she worked in Bicol for two years. That's where I am, which makes her death more horrifying to me since she helped a lot of my fellow Bicolanos.

By the way, I visited your blog -- love the latest post. As usual.

Anonymous said...

Grabe. tsk tsk. Sana talaga mahuli yung culprits.

Btw, thanks.