May 11, 2007

Ang Lista Ko

I am still wondering if I would be able to vote.
My family FORCED me to register in a far-flung barrio, our Lola's hometown, which is about a 2-hour ride from here.
Geeze.

Anyways, here is my list of senators:
1.
2.
3. (This three spots are taken by the Kapatiran.)
4. Chiz Escudero.
5. Noynoy Aquino
6. Alan Cayetano
7. Kiko Pangilinan
8. Ed Angara
9. Joker Arroyo

This is where I stop 'coz I hate all the rest.
I'm considering Manny Villar but Rarye worked for him before and I kinda got a bad feedback on him.

I honestly don't like Legarda sa pagbalimbing nia nung 2004 elections.

I like Sonia Roco, but not just enough. I'm really not impressed with her.


Sa local elections...

Our mayor, Robredo, has been in the news lately.
It's ironic that I like him for being against the hateful evil Louie Villafuerte but Robredo's corruption has not escaped me as well.

I loath, abhor, detest, hate, vomit...
1. Villafuerte.
2. Pichay.
3. Mike Defensor.

They're like the Dwarf's hatchet men.

Chavit Singson. He's a joke.

By the way, please vote for Akapin (Alyansa ng may Kapansanang Pinoy). These people are really the UNREPRESENTED marginalized sector.
Also, please consider Abakada Guro. Well, they're the party list of my reviewers. hehe.

I found this
entry in Bryan Boy's blog. Really interesting.

0 Gorgeous People Said --: