Jun 20, 2007

Things I have not Forgotten

It's weird.


There are things you learned from grade school that you never forget.

My parents enrolled me in an exclusive Chinese school with Chinese priests and nuns running the place. Ironic though, I never learned to speak Chinese. Oh yeah, except those sentences which Fr. Lee taught us but in the big world do not really amount to anything.

Seriously, the sentences include, "Where do you go to school?"

And I have the answers pretty memorized. I can't converse beyond that.

I have learned a lot of things though from that school.

I cannot forget two things:

1. I haven't forgotten the names of the 9 sisters of Rizal.
2. I haven't forgotten the names of cities/municipalities of metro manila when I was in third grade.

Blame it on Civics and Culture.

0 Gorgeous People Said --: