Sep 28, 2007

After the Bar

The freakin' Bar exams 2007 was not easy.
Seriously!
Well, you'd start thinking, "Why the hell did those people failed the exam?"
And you'd end up bawling your eyes out after the first day.

I went to La Salle.
Waited for more than an hour to get into my building, snickering at people still reading their notes while standing in line.

I was enjoying all the shouting and the crowd who seemed to eager to watch 5,800 people fall in line towards the end of their sanity. Only in the Philippines.

I came prepared. I did.

Or so I thought.

I was ready to answer questions like:

What is the overbreath doctrine?
What is facial challenge?

I did not come prepared for questions like:

True or False.

The official language for instruction and communication, until otherwise provided by law is Filipino and English.

IT is SO freaking basic! Why the hell didn't I know it?
Just like everyone else, I took it for granted that stuffs like that won't be asked.

Why would it be?
There are thousands of questions that could be asked! More complicated! More exciting!
Questions that our reviewers prepared us for.
The truth is we didn't even discuss that in Law School.

I guess everyone feels the same way.
I think the person next to me on the Second Sunday who shit on her pants feel the same way.
She had to bear everyone else's stares and scorn while she smells.
I guess the judge's wife who was caught cheating feels the same way.

Everyone must have felt the same.

Well, I have 6 months to kill before I knew my bar results.

And oh, by the way, the answer to the question is FALSE



A video of Bar 2007 Last Sunday

P.S.

You Gotta to Read
THIS.

5 Gorgeous People Said --:

Anonymous said...

lol.. back to basics is the trend now.. seriously? someone shit on her pants? OMG! atleast she didnt go crazy as some did.. laterz! vanz1925

Anonymous said...

correction this video was taken during the 1st sunday. not the last sunday

Tinggay said...

hello.
how did u know this was the first sunday?

Anonymous said...

Oh wow you took the bar already! Good luck! God bless!

Ann
http://bituwinfish.com
(Formerly of Fighting-Gravity.org)

Tinggay said...

Hey Ann,
thanks for the visit.
yes, I did.
I'm now waiting for the ax to fall.