Dec 27, 2007

Enjoying Archie Comics Online


Did you ever curl up on your bed or the couch while reading stacks of Archie Comics?
God! I loved those days. I would borrow Archie comics from my classmates who had the money to buy those freakingly expensive (for me at that time they were) comics and I would spend hours just giggling over Jughead's antics.

I loved Jughead. I think everyone does. He's lazy and he's a glutton. But have you wondered why he was your favorite?

And of course, who would not love Betty? The poor girl. Always playing second fiddle to the gorgeous and rich Veronica. It's not surprising why I like her. I've always rooted for the underdog.

I came across Just Read It's blog and I came across her article on Archie Comics Online.

Apparently, Archie and the rest of the gang have their own blogs now!
I was not interested in their blogs, but I had fun reading the free comics
they had online.

2 Gorgeous People Said --:

Anonymous said...

A good find :) I love archie comics as well :)

Kaso ubos na ata yung mga comics ko ... nawala lahat sa kaka borrow ng mga friends and relatives ... good thing sa online hopefully d mawawala

Tinggay said...

ay sus! Sinabi mo pa. naubos na din yung sa akin dahil di na nakakabalik yung mga hiniram. hehe