Jan 13, 2008

I came across Twisted Sister's blog and decided to try out the meme "she stole" :)))

I couldn't resist because it seems to be a lot of fun.
You basically will create your own band album cover and here's mine --

















Please don't ask me why I have that picture and that name.
It's pretty cool although I got a disgusting worm for a picture and a biochemical lab for a band name. And geeze, check out carrier song -- Husband about 30 pounds. WTF?

I had fun though.
Go try it out yourself -- Here are the directions:

(Taken from Twisted Sister's blog
verbatim)

1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random
(The first article title on the page is the name of your band.)


2. http://www.quotationspage.com/random.php3
(The last four words of the very last quote is the title of your album.)


3. http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days/
(The third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.)


4. Use your graphics program of choice to throw them together, and post the result as a comment in this post. Also, pass it along in your own journal because it’s more amusing that way.

Have lots of fun!

4 Gorgeous People Said --:

Mimi Lenox said...

VERY interesting. I love this meme. Thanks for visiting Mimi Writs. I like your blog! I'll be back.

Tinggay said...

Hey, thanks for the comment. The meme band trail led me to your blog. Apparently, you're amazingly good at getting your readers to do your memes. hehe.

Dawn Drover said...

I can't stop laughing... 30lb husband! I'm glad you had fun... I'm having fun just watching this meme spread - it's the best one ever :)))

Tinggay said...

Dawn,

It really is hilarious. But you can just imagine my face when the sites loaded up and I had this --

A chemical company for a band name.
A worm for a picture.
And the classic Husband for 30 pounds , of course, for my band's carrier song. Geeze.

But I had lots of fun. Thanks for the meme!