Jan 9, 2008

Sticking it out with Blogger

There! New layout for new year!
I finally went with the New Blogger. Why the hell didn't I think of doing so before -- I don't know.
Oh my God! I love blogger!!!
And I thought of transferring my blog to wordpress?
What the hell was I thinking???!

2 Gorgeous People Said --:

Anonymous said...

You could have blog on both platforms and see what each has to offer.
I love wordpress on a self hosted site. I have a lot of wordpress blogs that are self hosted :) I could hardly update all of them :)

Tinggay said...

Hehe.
I love Wordpress too.
I was just so happy that I could do with blogger the things that I wanted to do with Wordpress. I have two wordpress blogs and I love Wordpress. I even thought of importing my blog entries to Wordpress from here and delete the blogger blog. Fortunately, I have found a reason to stick with this one too.