Feb 20, 2008

10 Things I Wish I Could Say

Sometimes, you keep your mouth shut because you don't want to offend. You want to keep the peace. But wouldn't you just love to scream the things that you are dying to say to some people in your life. Well, if I could -- here are the top 10 Things I would love to say to certain people. The Twisted Sister inspired me to do this. This could be a Meme -- hers. A sentence for one person. Here goes --

1. Don't fall in love with him please. You're going to get hurt. I think he's gay.
2. You are a HUGE hypocrite. You preach about God and you think you own him, but you are judgmental and you measure people by how much they have in their bank accounts. I'm losing my respect for you.
3. I lost respect for you the day you emailed me about money.
4. Did she changed you or did she just reveal the real you? You've changed. You are not the person I thought you were. That person is dead to me. You are dead to me.
5. I remember you everyday. I really wish I don't.
6. You ruined him. It is your fault that he's all screwed up. It was never his fault.
7. I've known you all my life. I was wondering, "Are you gay?"
8. I believe you did what they said you did to that little girl. I know you're capable of doing so.
9. I just like to pretend it never happened. I feel guilty about it. I don't like to remember. I haven't forgiven you.
10. Your breath stinks.

So, I wonder what Sher and Floog would have to say to certain people?

7 Gorgeous People Said --:

SheR. said...

Hee.. Why me?
Right Here's my 10 tho I've said one to some oompaloompa online (I'm in trouble!)
(1) I hate smokers! Die smokers die!
(2) You have a HUGE head mate.
(3) You can't spell you retard!
(4) You're fat. Stop wearin fishnet stockings.. reminds me of ham with string...
(5) You're ugly. Get out of my face. :P
(6) I'm bored talking to you air-brained bimbo!
(7) How long have you been wearing that halloween mask? (Said that to an English guy in club).
(8) You're stupid! Hahahahaha! :P
(9) You have an awful fake orange skin(fake tan).
(10) Your hair is like hay. Think my horse will love you!

Anonymous said...

"You are a HUGE hypocrite. You preach about God and you think you own him, but you are judgmental and you measure people by how much they have in their bank accounts. I'm losing my respect for you." I like the statement. Many of us are religious hypocrites. ;)

Anonymous said...

Sher! I was thinking that you were going to post these in your blog and I was going to read it and leave a comment. hehe.
Anyways, reading your list. Damn! You could be really cruel, if you want to, huh?

Kebelle, that is what I really want to say to a relative of mine.
Hey, I left a comment in one of your post and I believe I was picking a fight with another person who left a comment. sorry. :)

SheR. said...

Oh don't worry I'm really a very kind hearted individual. Sweet, demure and innocent ;P
I'm born in a country where people used words like swords. No need for fights. We love verbal battles.
Hm.. sometimes I think I'm just too frank. No hypocrites, remember?

Tinggay said...

hehe... :)
Good for you. I'm kinda like that too. I always find myself in fights when I was -- well, younger. :)

SOUL AFLAME said...

Working in a shop, I have to deal with some of the most unpleasant customers it's possible to have the misfortune to meet.

So, my 10 things I'd like to say are all against those rude, abusive, intolerant, and obnoxious customers that I have to normally be nice to....

1) Please please, please go look in the mirror. Just because you're grotesquely overweight doesn't mean that leggings are the only things you can wear!

2) Open your eyes. The dried Oregano is exactly where the big sign which reads 'Dried Oregano' is situated, just three yards to your left

3) Just because I smiled and said good morning, does not indicate that I wish to hear your life story OK

4) Have you not heard of the latest invention, it's called breath freshener

5) The deoderant aisle is just to your left, may I respectfully request that you take your time there and do not leave until your basket is full.

6) Yes, indeed the sticker on my badge states that I am 'HAPPY TO HELP' - just not right now, and not you, OK!

7) I'm feeling homicidal right now, and you look like fresh meat.

8) What part of 'I don't give a damn, don't you understand?'

9) Have a nice day, and be sure to collect a complimentary brain as you leave

10) Where were you when manners were being given out?

There, I feel better already.... LOL

Tinggay said...

Sher! Floog is giving you a ran for your money! That is hilarious! This is my blog but I was laughing so hard. You really got to put that in your own blog Floog! You have to! :)