Feb 11, 2008

An encounter with two-faced biatches

It sucks when you think people is speaking ill of you. It sucks when you can actually hear them. It sucks!I went to Legazpi City today with Erbe. We had to secure my civil service certificate for the job requirement. He lost the original copy so I had no choice but to travel to Legaspi. I hate traveling because I end up dizzy and sick which exactly what happened. In fact, when we got to Legaspi, I vomited my guts out on the side of the road. Ugh. Sick

I was so pissed off. We met up with one disaster after another. The picture was not supposed to be digital. Next, the picture was supposed to 1 x 1. Then my ID was not the right one. Mad

The one that really pissed me off to hell and back was when I was waiting for Erbe and I heard the employees dissing me. They thought I was not there. Beyotches!

You see when they talk to me they're like epitomes of good grace and great public service, all the while they were a bunch of retards! Mad

You know how it's like when you feel like people are talking about you? It sucks when you can actually hear them. I wanted to go over their tables and smack the living shit out of them. But I kept reminding myself of the certificate. In the end, they did not release the damn thing to me! Apparently, they're willing to release it after three months -- because that's how long I'd get the IDs they want from me. So, goodbye to my application in a government office. Tears


I'm very good though at forgetting nasty stuffs that happen to me so I just enjoyed the rest of the day. I got some ugly shots of the Mayon Volcano.



























1 Gorgeous People Said --:

SheR. said...

Yes my dear. I've met two myself several years ago. Our flight was delayed at San Francisco airport. My very angry mate told the guy at the counter that she wanted to be put on the next plane home to Singapore instead of flying to Hong Kong as originally planned. Another lady came to the guy's assistance. And two of them looked at us and started complaining about us in cantonese right in front of us!!!!? I was so mad. I told him. We are from SG but we understand cantonese too!! And get us on SG airlines no more Cathay Pacific crap Airways. And no we will not fly their airlines ever again. :P