Feb 13, 2008

Evil Impersonated

Do you want to see EVIL IMPERSONATED? Them! God I hate them! They're evil and greedy and they're making the Filipinos miserable. They do not have qualms about killing people -- journalists and activists. If you are a Filipino, have you been following the case of Lozada? Have you seen the latest news where the NBI has allegedly raided his office just so they could find evidence against Jun Lozada? They are evil! You'd be amazed at how they use every instrument so they could get their way. They have violated countless civil and penal laws. They have spit on countless human rights. I hope the Filipinos finally wake up from their stupor and once more prove to the rest of the world that they're not a race you can trifle with.

4 Gorgeous People Said --:

Anonymous said...

It takes an incredible chutzpah to express such ranting. And I commend you for that! AMEN!

Tinggay said...

LOL. thanks. I was pretty furious. I still am. I will never get over this anger as long as she is still in the position.

Anonymous said...

Oh dear. All of us are!

I have already grown tired with all the incessant babblings of those public officers. Please, someone lend me earplugs.

Tinggay said...

Yes, I have too. You wouldn't know who's in it for the country or who's in it for their pockets.
But I'll never grow tired of getting mad at the current administration. You know what? If I am living in Manila I would join every frickin' rally! LOL