Mar 2, 2008

Five Stages of a Woman's Life

Really, really true.

Here are the five stages of a woman's life

1. To Grow Up













2. To Fill Out












3. To Slim Down














4. To Hold It In













AND


5. To Hell with it



7 Gorgeous People Said --:

SheR. said...

Hilarious!!! Hhaha..
I'm still in the Filling in... my fiance trying ot plump me up!

Tinggay said...

Haha..
I believe I am on the holding it in. Unfortunately. :)

Anonymous said...

im not far off to hell with it!

Tinggay said...

Interesting bob, but hmmm... the title is Five Stages of a Woman's Life. I checked out your blog and I got the impression you're a man!
hee...

Thanks for the visit! I wondered about the significance of the word Nogg in one of your blog. What does it mean?

Beth said...

I am not what stage I am now ha ha ha..

Tinggay said...

Beth,

I know what stage I am now. Unfortunately. hehe...
Pretty soon I'll be at "To Hell with It!" stage.

The_Sphinx's World said...

Ugh!!! Really, it's so funny! Thank God that despite my age, I'm still on the filling it up stage. hehehe..