Mar 7, 2008

I'm Going Through Hell

This is it. My friends texted me informing me that the Bar Exam Results will be up next week. God! I'm going through physical, emotional and mental hell! I have this horrible, horrible knot on my stomach that just wouldn't go away!

I am mentally preparing myself for the result. It's hell -- I tell you. It's pure hell. No, don't wish me luck. Just tell me how to go on with my life if I fail.

13 Gorgeous People Said --:

Public Markets Of The World said...

Have a bit of faith Buko. We are all cheering for you. You will do it.
Anyway there is always blogging and sending shouts for the rest of your life.

Joke, lang.

Anonymous said...

Oh no! I mean, Oh yes! Won't it be good to finally get the results? i understand the stomach knots, though. Since I've just joined your blog, may I as bar exam in??

Mark said...

Hi there,

Relax. Pray to pass, but not for your self, but for those whom you love, to whom honor will be given, when you pass. Your focus must never be for yourself, but to be able to give honor to whom honor is due when you pass the bar.

What ever happens, it's God's will. It is for your best. God knows what is best for each and everyone of us. Put your trust in Him, and in Him alone, whatever the outcome maybe. In everything give thanks.

I'll be including you in my prayers. :)

Tinggay said...

Morry, thanks. I really hope you were joking about sending shouts for the rest of my life. God, that's a miserable picture. :)

Tamera, Just visited your blog. love your posts. It reminds me of Floog's. Great insight. Anyways, the results will be released next week. I really don't know what day.

Mark, I've been bawling my eyes out earlier. I was really really crippled with mind numbing fear. I have this horrible feeling that I failed the exam. I'm not really grieving for myself -- more for my family especially my parents. They want this so much.
I really want this so bad. I love the law. You're right though. In the end, it's all up to Him.

bulitas said...

faith over fear ms oregano addict. =)
you'll make it. and if you don't, well, there are still plenty of chances till yer alive aren't there? so chillax. if it's for you, it's for you, if it's not (yet) for you, then you wait, and do 100% more of what what you've done before to get it.
apir!

all the best!

Allen's Darling said...

I care! too ha ha ha congratz girl lawyer ka na,before that is my dream become a lawyer hahaha pero kso hirap ang buhay...din may irresponsable ako na father kaya na abugaga na lang salamat sa diyos at ito surviving pa rin.Masuerte ka kc mayaman ata parents mo lahat ng gusto mo makukuha mo.Ingatan mo yan yan lang ang kayamanan na di mawawala sa u ang karunungan dami job nag-hihintay sa u kahit saan u magpunta.Sa pinas if wala kang pinag-aralan walang tatanggap sa u yun ang malaking probs.pero d2 ang diploma di masyadong kailangan basta - may trabaho ka kahit na minimum magbubuhay mayaman ka sa pinas if iipunin mo.

Sometimes naiinggit ako sa mga tulad mo na napakaswerte sa buhay.Pero sabi nga ang buhay ay parang gulong hehheehe sino ba naman ang mag-akala na ako na inalipusta before now dami n friends if uuwi hahaha akala milyonarya n ako...toink...ingat happy weekend!

Tinggay said...

Bulitas,

Thanks. I'm trying to forget though. I feel like I'm stuck in the movie Dead Man Walking and I'm Sean Penn.
Hey, great shots in your blog. I love street shots.

Allen's Sweetheart,
Nope. We are not rich. My mother worked abroad so I guess we were not as miserable as rats like we were before she worked abroad. But we are far cry from being rich. Also, I do not get everything I want. I wonder why you said that in a way that you seem so sure of it?
I'm not "napakaswerte ang buhay". I do not know exactly where you measure luck -- if it is in terms of financial luck, no. I'm not that lucky. If you measure it in terms of having wonderful parents and sister, loving husband, good friends, beautiful daughter -- well, then I'm lucky indeed. :)

Life may have been tough when you were apparently growing up but you seem happy now. You're Allen's sweetheart. :)

test said...

its ok.. all things will work well for you even if you will fail or succeed, either way youll still be that special person with the most admirable brain.

Tinggay said...

Hi Admin,

Really thanks for the compliment. *blush.

Just visited your blog. Your daughter is really pretty.

Anonymous said...

i believe in you. you can do it.

Tinggay said...

Hi Kebelle,

It's way beyond my control.
I just hope that He'd blessed me with this. Give me the "Atty" title for my birthday. (",)

happy said...

hi there,

found that you're one of those who are waiting for the bar exam results. leave everything to God. at this time, there's nothing more that we can do.

i'll be praying for you, too. i know what you're going through right now. do let me know next week or the week after that you're already a lawyer.

should i learn any update, i'll post it at http://idleinmakati.blogspot.com

happy said...

hey, it's me again. thanks for dropping a comment at my site.

it seems that it will really be on the 28th. God bless.