Mar 7, 2008

Introduction to PayPerPost



I signed up for PayPerPost a few months back but they only approve my blog yesterday.

Introduction to PPP

PayPerPost or PPP is a online advertising program that allows bloggers to earn money from advertising products, services and companies on their blog. If you are an advertiser, PPP would pair you with a blogger who would write about your business on their blog. Advertisers and bloggers are both benefited by this system. The advertisers get positive marketing, feedbacks and reviews; and the bloggers get paid for their work. It’s actually a win-win setup.



Finding PayPerPost

I think it was a couple of months ago when I actually look for ways to earn money from blogging. You see, I have been blogging since 2004 but I was not serious about it. It was after I read a post about PayPerPost that I checked the website out. The signup is really easy. It’s fast and free. What may be come out as a challenge though is getting your blog approved. My blog was not approved automatically. It took a while. It was after my third submission that it was finally accepted. There are guidelines that you have to first follow in order to get your blog approved. I guess I got approved after I bothered to read the guidelines and made the necessary changes.

Making Money from PayPerPost

After you get your blog approved, you’d have access to their Open Opportunities Page and Dashboard where you get to choose the topics/advertisers that you’d write about. Some articles may not be open to you because PPP requires a certain Alexa Ranking or Page Ranking before you could reserve a topic or advertiser you’re particularly interested in. You get paid though for the articles or posts upon acceptance and approval by the PPP. It’s that simple and easy.

Why Join PPP?

PayPerPost is possibly one of the best ways to earn money through blogging. If you have the knack for writing, you can definitely benefit from this program. You get to do what you love most – write – and get paid for it! Amazing!

2 Gorgeous People Said --:

test said...

Hi there.. Thanks for posting your comment on my blog.. By the way, if you are interested, i have started out this forum about earning money, it has just started, maybe if you have time you can post your tips there on earning money thru internet on the blogging category.. With your experience about this, I know you could contribute a lot, it is a good way to help others.. http://istaylsugbo.blogspot.com/ on the forum tab.. Thanks!

Tinggay said...

Hi. I just visited the forum. :)
I was embarrassed to write anything because I'm not an authority on earning money through blogging. I'm earning some but not enough. :)