Mar 27, 2008

Still Sick

I'm still sick. I've been sick for the past three days. I have a bad case of flu and head cold. It sucks. I'm also utterly depressed. I've fully convinced myself that I didn't pass. I just want to sleep and wake up in June. The release of the results will be tomorrow or on Saturday.

7 Gorgeous People Said --:

happy said...

hey there,

don't be too sad. remember, the results aren't out yet. you still have a hundred percent chance of passing.

do let me know! :)

SOUL AFLAME said...

Piebuko, lots of English well wishing is coming your way. It's rotten when you feel under par, and everything seems a bit bleak.

Remember the old adage of the glass of water. Is it half full or half empty?. I always try to think on the positive side.

Fingers crossed for those results.

Anonymous said...

awww [big hugs] don't be bummed, goodluck.

hmm when I'm depressed I do one of 2 things, which help.

1) I try to get even more depressed, sad songs, movies etc

2) I try to cheer up, and out, watch happy movies, dance etc. or look up cheesy pick up lines

Nina Nichols said...

Too bad. Get well soon...:)

It reminds me of the time I had flu too and I felt like my fever was barbecuing my flesh. Everything was aching and utterly miserable.

You'll soon whisk it off. The ocean of suffering usually don't last for long. Just take lots of water and juice.

Take care...:)

Oh, I have a tag for you in my site. But please don't be obliged to participate. Take your time in recuperating.

:)

Tami Daun said...

Have you heard anything yet, piebuko??

Anonymous said...

tag for u dear

http://www.asawakomahalko.net/2008/03/i-try-to-do-all-tags-that-i-get.html

Anonymous said...

Hey there!
How are things going? Hope u are feeling a bit better now?!!

Best of luck!!! Don't be too hard on yourself, okie.