Apr 12, 2008

A Good Day Indeed!

It's one in the morning. I haven't been sleeping well for the last couple of days, so I told Erbe I had to catch a few winks earlier this evening.

"Just a couple", I said.
"I'd wake up soon enough to finish my work." I added.
Unfortunately, the "couple" of winks turned into thousands -- practically the story of Rip Van Winkle, you might say.

So, here I am forcing myself to wake up just so I can work.

I had a good day. I think Floog's Ramblings or rather "online book" where he featured me in Chapter Eight made my day. It was fun being described the way he described me. Albeit, it's wrong. (Laughing hysterically). I really like the description of the Oriental Miss, doe eyed and eternally graceful. In actual truth, I am the opposite. I liked the description though so I just corrected Floog on the height bit. I had to inform him that I'm 5'8" instead of 5'5".

Anyways, Floog's post made my day. Truly. Thanks, Floog! I noticed though that I got good treatment.*grinning from ear to ear. No wonder, Tamera made a comment about this. You just had to insist on the big check part as well, huh? Just kidding! I love your work. I got good write-up, you might say. Who am I to complain???


I went out to pamper myself this afternoon. I got a hair spa, a pedicure and a haircut. The latter I got from a great looking mate. That was pure torture. My husband is not bad looking. In fact, he looks better. But that was the first time an honest to goodness hetero actually cut and styled my hair. And damn, he did it better than anyone ever had! I was uncomfortable though, having this good-looking hetero doing all the hair primping. I was thinking while pretending not to be thinking, "Is he worth the bother next time?" HE was! Pretty damn good for a hetero-guy hair stylist.

He was flipping and cutting bits and pieces and I really liked what he did! I went home and gushed about him to Erbe. I said, "If I'm not married, I'd look for a guy who could cut my hair like that!" It'd be really convenient, don't you think?

1 Gorgeous People Said --:

SheR. said...

Hey we're the same height!!1 :) I'm about 1.73m. :P