Apr 18, 2008

I'm OK

I seem to be making everyone worried with my last post. I'm considering deleting it but I like the "worried" comments. I even got a hug and a cake from Sher. I'm okay. I was just being my nasty self when I posted the last entry. I was just having fun. As you know there is this person who loves to read my blog. She gets mad when she reads bad stuffs about her. So, I do not want to disappoint her. I think she gets her excitement from my blog.

Anyway, I've been quite busy and I'll be attending a wedding this afternoon.
I'm also in-love with my niece. It's funny how you could love a small being who doesn't do anything but giggle and smile at you, huh?

I'll visit everyone's blog later on when I finally have time to breathe. Actually, I visit all your blogs daily. I just don't have the time to comment. :)

Love u all!

1 Gorgeous People Said --:

SheR. said...

Hey it's all right. You can have another strawberry muffin on me. :)