Apr 7, 2008

Pathetic

For YOU:

If you can't bear to read the things I write. Then don't read my blog. This is mine. I can very well write anything in it. If you want, you should write your own blog! i can't even imagine why you bother to check and read. And get over yourself. Geeze! You're too fucking old.

You're pathetic. God! You are SO pathetic!

Get over it.

8 Gorgeous People Said --:

Anonymous said...

hmmmmmm...guro aram ko kung sisay yan tinutukoy mo. hehehe.

happy said...

who could it be?

earthlingorgeous said...

yikes... hahahaha pie go girl tell whoever that person to go knock his/her head on the wall and make his/her own blog! hahahahaha! TC girl! :)

Dawn Drover said...

Well whoever it is... they are pathetic! But you are not... I've left a little award for you :)

Tinggay said...

Jinx, garo aram mo kung sisay...hehe

Happy, it's someone really, really pathetic. I can't imagine anyone that pathetic exists!

Hi Gorgeous Earthling! Thanks!

Dawn, I am deeply, deeply flattered. Thanks!

SOUL AFLAME said...

Blimey piebuko, I would not like to be that other person!

Do you feel better for getting that out of your system? I think I would feel like a weight has been lifted, personally.

Tinggay said...

Floog, you're right. It felt damn good. :)

Anonymous said...

woohoo {cheers!!!!!!}