May 30, 2008

Elisabeth Fritzi Interview

If you've come across my blog, you're probably looking for an update on Elisabeth Fritzi.
I am seriously keeping tabs of this story as well. The last I read was that story about Kristin finally waking up from her coma. Let's just hope she'll recover from the whole ordeal.

It was reported that Elisabeth Fritzi will give an Interview.
This news has been proven false by the family lawyer. It' s absurd actually. It's too soon.
Anyway, the family lawyer said that Elisabeth is not yet up for the whole brouhaha.
So, I guess that's it then. No interviews.
Let's just pray for her and her family.

7 Gorgeous People Said --:

Anonymous said...

They must all be exhausted!

Unknown said...

I truly hope it all works out but then I am still wondering how can this kids fit in the "real world" now? It would definitely take a long time for them to adjust.

off topic: hey girl my 100th celebration contest is up!

SheR. said...

I hope she's getting better.. sighz.. what a world.

The_Sphinx's World said...

Hello, I'm with you on praying for Elizabeth. I hope that in time, she will heal. I'm glad that Kristin is already awake and hope that both will find happiness at last.

earthlingorgeous said...

Hi Pie!

Sigh, I hope she get's better.

Off topic. I have an award and tag for you up in my Earthly Explorations blog. Have a great week ahead!

Anonymous said...

Hi piebuko

kindly check my link because i can't see it.I checked eveybody whose on my lists.If you don't add me yet!pls add me because i added ur link into mine many months i guess your in my 4 blogs i guess but i will check all the link in all my blogs.Thank you leave me a shout if youre done.

www.asawakomahalko.blogspot.com
www.asawakomahalko.org
www.filipinolifeabroad.blogspot.com
www.pinaylovestories.com

thank you so much

Anonymous said...

thank you pie can u add my 2 new site also.

www.usalifey.blogspot.com
www.usawifey.blogspot.com

salamat i will add you there after here also.Ingat give me a shout ha if tapos na u add i will add u after a moment.