May 26, 2008

An Ode to a Good Friendship

This is a video of my friends with whom I went to school with.

I have been friends with Khristine since 2nd grade. I even missed a First Communion practice because I had to comfort her because she lost her front tooth while we were playing. Poor Tin! She had to wear a silver tooth for the next seven years. We used to nag her to give us the tooth so we could sell it.

I've been friends with the rest since 5th and 6th grade.

Yes, we are still friends 'til now.

3 Gorgeous People Said --:

Beth said...

It's really hard when people expects a lot or great things from us. If I have a child, I don't think I am going to leave her/him, just the thought of being away from your love ones is already painful.

earthlingorgeous said...

Hi Pie,

Hey I think you shouldn't worry about leaving your daughter behind. I think if you are going to work in Abu Dhabi and leave a country in a work visa and and your employer will allow you can bring your family with you.

My sis just left a week ago and if I don't have any committments here in Philippines and my mom fixed her passport problems. Me my daughter and Mom could go with her.

So I don't think you have to worry, or maybe ask your aunt if it's all inclusive. Because I also have a potential work in there and it's all inclusive meaning they will pay for everything my airfare and my family if I will bring them with me and 2 months accomodation to get me settled in there.

Good luck in this endeavor. It's a good country because there's no tax.

I like the video you made kinda remind me of my friends in highschool we are separated already lots are overseas.

Anyway, I came here to tell you that you've been tagged. This one is really fun it's the Myers-Brigg test makes an assessment of your personality type and probably a career path for you. I hope you do the test so we get to know more about you. I get to know more about you. See my Earthly Explorations blog for details.

Enjoy the rest of the week.

Anonymous said...

oh wow congratulations on the job!!!

I had to google Abu Dhabi (sad I know), wow it's pretty impressive [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Dhabi]

its seems the city is filled with a lot of expatriates so like Gorgeous said I'm sure with your work visa, you should be able to bring your family along.

You should check the the UAE Embassy website (or even the US one for little info), contact your aunt, then you can ask the company questions =)