May 8, 2008

A Prelude to Mother's Day

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

I've been tagged by Earth


Share your favorite Mother's Day quote and link your blog here:


1. Irresistible Fascinations / Naomi
2. Manna from Heaven/Lena
3.And Life Goes On/Lena
4. Mommyallehs up-close and personal/mommyallehs,
5. A Mother’s Stuff / Crissy.
6.Dance of Motherhood / Dette
7. Life and Me /Pinayjade
8. My Happiness Haven/Earthlingorgeous
9. The Life of an Oregano Addict/Piebuko

Now, I'm tagging -

1. Sphinx.
2. Sher
3. Dawn

4. Beth

3 Gorgeous People Said --:

SheR. said...

Gee thanks for tagging... too lazy to look for quotes. My mum is so great no words could describe her! :D

Saerise said...

My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it.
Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)

www.liliaceae.net

pen said...

happy mothers day pie!
tahnks for dropping by my blog.


cheers to all the mothers!