Jun 19, 2008

Before and After Marriage on the Pool

We went swimming the other day which explains the latest pictures I posted of our family.
The whole place was packed with lovers. My mother, aunt and I had a blast making snide comments about the embracing couples.
At one point, I told Erbe, "Let's give them a show, ba. They're just embracing. Let's shock them. Let's pretend we're not married."
But then I felt itchy so I asked him to check my back.
He said, "There's dirt!"
In the local dialect, he said, "May lala!"
I was understandably mad, "Hah! You're the one to talk!"
I then started scrubbing his back to get the dirt as well.
What we didn't know was that my mother was listening to us. She then started laughing and gave her observation of the Before and After Marriage Scenes unfolding before her on the pool.
We started laughing with her as well.
We realized that our conversation proved the stark difference between us with our "lala" conversation and the couples embracing around us.

0 Gorgeous People Said --: