Jun 20, 2008

Dear Shoshana and Ate Liz

I failed the Bar Exams by a freaking 0.5%. That's all I needed -- 0.5 -- and I could have passed the damn thing. I'm still getting over the crappy feelings. It may take a while for my father to get over his.
I did not fail any subject. The culprit, however, was my score in Labor Law. Ironically, my highest score was in Taxation and I barely passed this subject when I was in Law School.
So, Ate Liz, is your offer still up for grabs?

2 Gorgeous People Said --:

The_Sphinx's World said...

0.5%? Naku naman, sayang! You know it would really piss me off if I knew that a mere .5 is all I need to become a lawyer!

But don't worry, I'm sure you will pass the next exam with flying colors. Just don't ever think of not taking the exam again, okay?

Anonymous said...

awww [big humongous hug]. I'm so sorry!!!!

[don't kill me, but I'm not sure if you watch Grey's Anatomy, George failed his resident exam with similar .5- I apologize for comparing your life to a fictional TV character =/]

I'm so sorry. But you worked hard, and now next time I know you will ace it greatly, especially since you know you have taxation in your pocket.