Jul 8, 2008

10 Things that Made Me Happy Recently

I got tagged by Jinx. So, what are the 10 things that made me happy recently?

1. The Hail. It was brief...fleeting, but it was happiness. :)
Now what?
2. Ah, SE W810i Walkman cellphone. I am downloading ebooks and reading them there. Jinx, I downloaded Julie Garwood's Shadow Music and read it on my cp. It was a good read. Now, I'm reading Lyon's Lady.
3. My message tone. It's Mr. Bean. It never fails to make me smile. I used to have a baby laughing but it sounded too much like my niece, Cori and it depressed me because it made me missed her more. So, I changed it.
4. Angelina Jolie's Wanted and later I'm going to watch Will Smith's Hancock.
5. Sims 2 on my cp. It's really, really great.
6. Paige singing Moonriver. She belts out the song at inopportune moments.
7. Popcorn. lots of it for the last two days.
8. We finally transferred the aircon to our room. The heat is not stifling anymore.
9. New headset.
10. Pinoy Dream Academy. It's entertaining.
11. I'm learning French and Spanish online. Queiro ir al baƱo. (I want to go to the bathroom). :)

Finished! I have 11!
Now, I'm tagging anyone who reads my blog including my haters if you have a blog of your own.

0 Gorgeous People Said --: