Jul 10, 2008

KISS 105.3 FM

I usually work late... In fact, I work all throughout the night. I have to listen to something while working; otherwise, I'd fall asleep. I cannot play the radio since I have Erbe to consider. And I'm tired listening to the same MP3s I have store in my pc.

So, I usually listen to online radio stations. I sometimes listen to Monster Radio or Energy FM. Yes, you can listen to them online. But the connection is bad. My favorite station is KISS 105.3. And guess where this station is located? Gainesville, Florida! Yes, it's kinda weird to think that my favorite radio station is halfway around the world, but it's amazing though.

And these are the jocks I listen to. The one in the left is Ryan Dupree. He's often the one I'm stuck with. He's okay. Riggs, however, the jock on the right is funny.













Anyways, I just realized that I feel stupid for writing this entry. It just struck me that I am listening to a radio station halfway around the world. So, I figured since I have nothing else to write, this will do.


0 Gorgeous People Said --: