Sep 27, 2008

Getting Sassier by the Minute

She's getting sassier by the day.

Today, her grandpa scolded her for being naughty. She picked up a comb and threw it at him. Yes, she's going through that phase. *sigh.
My father slapped her hand.
She gave her other hand, so her grandpa slapped it again.
She stared at him and then gave her the other hand and my father had to slap the extended hand again.
He realized that it became a game to her when she again extended another hand.
So, my father just sighed and then said, "Would you rather I throw you out of the window?"
To which Paige just cheekily responded with a naughty grin.

Later in the evening, they had another confrontation. She was being naughty and again scolded her. She responded by slapping him. Yes, unfortunately, she's fond of slapping, screaming and kicking. They don't call it the "horrible two's" for nothing.
Anyway, my father responded by slapping her hand again.
Angry, Paige got a huge pillow and threatened my father with it. She stood threateningly and said, "Sige! sige! sige!"
My father was so surprised, he just turned his back and hid his grin.


Paige is also learning to recognize people by associating certain characteristics with them. So, its not really surprising that she doesn't recognize me as a first grader. She said it was her. Figures, she looks like me. :)
She thinks all white babies is Cori, her cousin.
And all bald men is her "papa Lolo", Erbe's father.
:)

0 Gorgeous People Said --: