Sep 1, 2008

Pure Crap -- Just Killing Time and Waiting for the Sleep Fairy to Kiss Me

Time: 3:21 AM, Monday Morning.
Condition: Not feeling well. Feverish. Depressed.

I usually sleep between 6 - 8 in the morning because of work. Unfortunately, when I don't have to work, I waste hours just twiddling my thumbs trying to sleep.

Everyone is asleep as always.
I've played the Stranded Mobile Game and the "mystery" scares me. I feel really stupid playing the darn game though. Mark, the hero, has to enter dark caves to look for missing people. It's silly, but I am afraid of dark places... As Mark, I don't have the heart to enter the damn caves. I was waking Erbe up to play the game for me -- just to see what is in store for Mark inside the caves-- but he wouldn't budge from the bed. He has been sleeping since he came home.

So, I tried watching movies. I have a lot of options -- more than 20, in fact. They're all freaking serious though except for a couple of movies. I wanted to watch the Last King of Scotland and Casablanca, but they're too serious for me -- and I'm already depressed. (I also feel sick. It must be the bug.) Anyway, I opted for Supahpapalicious. (*Laughing hysterically). I stopped watching halfway through the movie. Well, I stopped when Vhong Navarro appeared with a mask pretending to be Aunt Barbara. Stupid mask. Stupid idea. Stupid movie.

So, I turned to all my favorite sites then. And yes, I am once again totally updated with Hollywood and Local showbiz news. Really, you wouldn't imagine I can write legal forms with all my talks here of Supahpapalicious and showbiz news. Geeze. (*Rolling eyes)

Running thoughts. Busy mind. It's almost 4. I think I'm going to check my Skype next. :)

P.S.
If you've read through all this crap until it's finished, you're most likely --
a. A fan of my blog
b. My ex
c. A very loyal friend
d. My cousin
e. My sister
f. Erbe's Ex

2 Gorgeous People Said --:

earthlingorgeous said...

Awww Pie... It seems it's the time of the year. I have heard lots of people talked to lots of people feeling the downside.

I am annoyed by my petulance lately and so I blogged about it today too.

Chin up gurl, you are not alone. We are never alone. Try to take the Hormonal Health Profile quiz in my blog maybe it will help you out too the way it did me.

SheR. said...

I'm reading...I don't know which one category I fall under. But it doesn't matter. I hate sleepless nights too.. if only I have internet to accompany me. Heee Take care!