Sep 21, 2008

A Visit at the Carnival

I worked last night and I was only able to go to sleep at 10 a.m. I was so tired that I was not able to go with Erbe to his aunt's house. I woke up at 8 in the evening -- Yeah, Happy Fiesta!!!
Anyway, I decided to bring Paige to the Carnival even at past 8.

So, once we got there. I immediatey took Paige to the Caterpillar Ride. Yeah, lame, right? That's what I thought too. I was wrong. I was SO wrong. Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

It would have been lame but fun if I was only there with my cousin, Joy. Being with Paige, however, was an entirely different story. The speed was too much for a 2-year-old. When the ride began to run faster and faster, Paige started to crawl up. I couldn't hold her because I had to make sure she was safe and covered. She began to panic and she started crawling up to me. By that time, the ride was moving faster and faster. I was seeing Paige being thrown off the ride -- her limp body on the ground.

I began to panic and started embarrassing myself by shouting, "Stop! Stop! Stop!" It didn't even occurred to me that I was shouting in English. Stupid! Luckily, the operator saw my panicky horrified face and decided to slow down and eventually stopped.

I was really shaking and really freaking scared. Who would have thought that the Caterpillar Ride would scare the hell out of me.














This is a picture of the Ride that Erbe took while we were on it.

Anyway, I decided to check out the kids' rides. Erbe didn't want for her to ride on the freaking horse. So we decided to see what will happen with the other kids who went ahead first. Well, he was right. Toddlers began to cry and tried to scrambled off the wooden horses. So, no horsie-horsie for Paige.















After that, we went home. My knees were still shaking anyway. I've learned something about my husband though. He finally told me he has a huge phobia. He once almost fell off the ferris wheel and he swore off the damn rides from then on.

Pouty


0 Gorgeous People Said --: